[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 4200 backend ("hp4200") and SANE 1.0.13

adrianpj@users.sourceforge.net adrianpj@users.sourceforge.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:33:45 +0000

Hi,

  I have tested latest patch and solving the bug that make the hp4200 backed to
detect the scanner if any usb scanner was plugged in even if it was not a
hp4200.  Maybe that one is not really solved but I need somebody's help (Till?)
to try out a patched SANE and to tell me if the problem is now solved (if not, a
debug trace will be welcomed; I don't own any other usb scanner to test).

  BTW, can anybody or has anybody tested the backend?  You can download it
before public release from (this is the latest and updated patch):

   http://hp4200-backend.sourceforge.net/sane-backends-1.0.13-hp4200-0.4.patch.gz

  Thanks in advance,

Adrian