[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 4200 backend ("hp4200") and SANE 1.0.13

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter@gmx.net
Mon, 15 Dec 2003 02:41:56 +0000

The bug of no HP-4200 scanners being recognized is fixed now. I have
tested it on my test box with an Epson Perfection 2450 and an HP PSC 950.

I have uploaded a fresh version of sane-backends with this patch to
Mandrake's Cooker now.

Thanks for the new patch.

    Till