[sane-devel] Latest iscan-1.52-1 rpm for RH8.0

Terry Boldt qtt@attglobal.net
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 16:04:31 -0500

I have compiled and installed the Epkowa iscan using gcc 3.2 with no prob=
lem,=20
if you desire I can send you the compiled iscan.

iscan works with sane - it is a sane frontend the same as xsane is a sane=
=20
frontend - so iscan works with sane, but not xsane since they are essenti=
ally=20
the same thing.

Let me know if you desire the compiled iscan front end and/or the compile=
d=20
epkowa sane backend.

Terry