[sane-devel] Problem scanning with Canon N670U

Nazmul Hossain Nazmul.Hossain@tafensw.edu.au
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 15:55:37 +1100

I am using sane-backend-1.0.13 on Fedora core1 with a Canon N670U scanner.
The xsane preview scans does a good job and I can also change the Gamma,
Brightness and Contrast on the preview image.
But when I start real scan, the image is over saturated and dark. In the
image histogram window, the left 1/3rd of the histogram is missing. This
also happens on the xsane preview image when I zoom to a certain level.

Thanks.