[sane-devel] PSC 750

David Paschal paschal@rcsis.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 18:08:09 -0800

Bradley D. Pierson wrote:
> Hello, I have a HP PSC 750, and would like to get the scanner portion of
> it going under RH8 Pheobe.  I cannot not get sane or any applications to
> see the scanner part of this 3-in-1.  what do I need to do?
Hi, Bradley.  You need the HP OfficeJet Linux driver, available from
http://hpoj.sourceforge.net.  Complete setup documentation is in the
package and also on the above website.  If you still have questions or
problems, the hpoj-devel mailing list is the best place to direct them
(along with specific information about what you've tried so far and what
results you're getting).  I hope this helps.

David