[sane-devel] recommendations on sane-ready scanners with ADF

Yifang Dai daiy@attbi.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:52:15 -0500

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 12:10:34PM +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > We have a bunch of Fujitsu Scanpartner 93GX, they work perfectly with
> > sane and m3096g backend, including the ADF. We mostly scan in line art
> > mode, 200 dpi, and it's really fast and handles different paper nicely.
>
> Oh, that scanner is not yet mentioned in our scanner list. Does it

It basically a re-branded ScanPartner 3093GX. I think Fujitsu just
decided to rename it.

> also work with more recent SANE versions? m3096g was removed after
> SANE 1.0.7 in favour of the fujitsu backend.

We're running Debian stable, I think 1.0.7 is the version we're using.
I'll test it under Debian unstable when I get a chance, it has 1.0.11...