[sane-devel] SANE/Avision

Rene Rebe rene.rebe@gmx.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:48:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

Really strange - the HP 5300 works perfectly here.

Could you send my a log obtained by "export SANE_DEBUG_AVISION=3D7"
executed in a shell where you also execute the SANE binary (see my
homepage for more details).

Maybe your scanner has a different firmware (maybe older) containing
some strange bug. The log will show ;-)

On: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:11:28 +0100,
    Francois van Doorneveld <francois@vandoorneveld.org> wrote:
> Hi Rene
> =

> Both scanimage & xsane give slanted scans. The preview option in xsan=
e =

 =

> somehow too. (Seems
> the speed is off then).
> =

> The main problem though, is the image header being off by one in widt=
h, =

> both in scanimage and xsane.
> =

> Best regards,