[sane-devel] Microtek E3 SCSI scanner under Mandrake 9.0

Martin Pisz pisz@primus.ca
17 Feb 2003 22:06:27 -0700

Hi

	I have xsane installed under Mandrake 9.0.  I believe it's version 0.87
front end compiled under GTK2.05.  The xsane is version 1.0.x. and
combined with gimp it's really amazing tool.  The default one that comes
with Mandrake 9.0.  Anyway, the scanner is recognized under xsane just
fine and works almost well, except that it only scans 11" {letter size}
area.  This is a 13" scanner that support {legal size}.  It won't let me
change the setting past ~11-1/2" in height.  Is there a way to make the
scanner scan the whole legal size area?

Thanks for any help.

You can email me at pisz@primus.ca