[sane-devel] How to scan monorome with fujitsu 3091DC.

Oliver Schirrmeister oschirr@abm.de
20 Feb 2003 15:58:18 +0100

I've commited a new version of the fujitsu backend that makes the
option --rif available for the 3091 to the CVS.

You can try
scanimage --rif=yes --mode Lineart ....
and the image should not be inverted anymore.

Oliver