[sane-devel] [Plustek] Using a Visioneer Strobe XP 100 or Syscan 464

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:11:38 +0100

Hi there,

On Freitag, 21. Februar 2003 16:17, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've added "Plustek" to the subject so maybe the plutek maintainer
> notices :-) I've not that much experience with lm983x devices so he
> may have better/more ideas about this.

I've already noticed the topic, but I've been out for a couple of day...
Henning is right! The calibration will be one topic, the paper handling
another... There are some devices like the Genius HR6A which have
a ADF, you might use these entries and try ADF as source in the
frontend...

Cheers
  Gerhard