[sane-devel] Alpha version for hp5400 backend

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:30:09 +1100

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 11:53:35PM +0100, Bertrik Sikken wrote:
> Did you know that sane (since version 1.0.9 or so) has its own
> USB interface?

Heh, I swear I looked up front but obivously missed it. I was considering
libusb but the existing driver I was using used the linux ioctl interface.
So, yes, it's something I want to fix.

> In that case it would also be a good idea to move all functions
> that are not strictly related to data transport to one of the
> other source files.

Indeed.
--=20
> Support bacteria! They're the only culture some people have.

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh

--WfZ7S8PLGjBY9Voh--