[sane-devel] Problem in setting up Xsane

Stephen Liu satimis@icare.com.hk
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:07:30 +0800

Hi Henning,

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

- snip -

>>I think the ISA SCSI card is not detected.
>
> Yes. So what did you do to load the driver and what happened? It's
> explained in detail in the HTML page you referred to in your first post.
> (Telling the computer about SCSI).
>
> You have the same card as mentioned in this article?

My SCSI card differs from the card mentioned in the article, without
jumpers to set I/O output.  However my scanner works on Windows (I have
another hard disk mounted on a removable rack).  For such a reason I
hesitate to move and seek advice from folks on the list.  If I can't
find a solution from this listing I shall try, omitting the section in
re of setting jumpers to see what happens.

B.Regards
Stephen