[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 4100C

Sat, 4 Jan 2003 16:08:49 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 03:40:20PM +0100, Michel Janssens wrote:
> Has someone succeed in the implementation of a HP ScanJet 4100C with SANE?
> If so please contact me, I made all possible test and didn't find where it
> stuck.

Well, if you give us more details, maybe someone can find out. You are
just telling us "it doesn't work". Well, we know that it works, or at
least worked some time ago, otherwise the scanner wouldn't be listed
on the supported scanners page.

So what about:

- sane-backends and kernel version?
- USB host controller driver (uhci, usb-uhci, ohci), see lsmod
- output of sane-find-scanner
- output of cat /proc/bus/usb/devices
- output of scanimage -L
  if this doesn't list you scanner but sane-find-scanner did, send us
  the output of:
  SANE_DEBUG_HP=255 scanimage -L
- what tests did you do? What files did you change?

Bye,
  henning