[sane-devel] Anoncvs server access problem

Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:17:18 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 04, 2003 at 08:40:22PM +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Trying to update my sane cvs repository actually fails.
> cvs update -APd 2>&1 |tee cvslog
> + cvs update -APd
> + tee cvslog
> cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.hungry.com rejected
> access to /cvsroot for user anoncvs

As mentioned earlier on sane-devel, anoncvs doesn't work currently. I
supect that hungry.com currently uses the computer that was
anoncvs.hungry.com as cvs.hungry.com. In fact, the names resolve to the
same IP adresses currently. So CVS only works if you have a CVS
account on hungry.com.

I hope the SANE CVS server can be moved to Jochen's computer in the
near future. If this is done, it will be announced on sane-devel and
the web pages will be updated.

Until then, snapshots can be found at
http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/snapshots/