[sane-devel] HP ScanJet listings in description files

Peter Kirchgessner peter@kirchgessner.net
Sun, 05 Jan 2003 11:11:47 +0100

Hi,

HP is just for the manufacturer. Because on the listing nearly noone
else uses the manufacturer name in the models list, I would agree to
name all just "ScanJet ...". There are also some scanner listed as HP
7450. They should also be checked if they have to be named ScanJet 7450.

--Peter