[sane-devel] hp scanjet 2200c

Görkem Güngör nem65@hacettepe.edu.tr
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 18:39:16 +0200 (EET)

hi,
i did't load the sane frontend.

i unloaded and loaded the module, but it is
still the same response. i wasn't using the
xterm, but nothing changes if i use it or not.

my kernel version is 2.4.18-19.7.x
and sane-backends 1.0.9

the sane-find-scanner output is:

found USB scanner (vendor=0x03f0, product=0x0605) at /dev/usb/scanner0
  # Your USB scanner was detected. It may or may not be supported by

but plustek has my scanner listed and it is loaded, so it
should be supported.

bye.