[sane-devel] sane 1.0.9 crashes

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf@epkowa.co.jp
06 Jan 2003 09:45:25 +0900

Gene Heskett <gene_heskett@iolinc.net> writes:

> Now I'm puzzled, Per.  The epson kowa backend and the plustek
> backend very happily co-exist here.  When I start xsane, I get a
> choice menu after it does the device scan that lists the available
> backends I can use.  Just click on/hilight the choice for this
> session and click on ok.

Yes, but the SANE epson backend and the EPSON KOWA epson backend
don't.  They silently and mutually clobber one another.  You get
whatever you installed last :-(

--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, ECS
Penguin's lib!       -- I hack, therefore I am --               LPIC-2