[sane-devel] Anoncvs server access problem

Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:51:33 +0100

Hi everyone,

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 02:17:18AM +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
> I hope the SANE CVS server can be moved to Jochen's computer in the
> near future. If this is done, it will be announced on sane-devel and
> the web pages will be updated.

After talking to Jochen again we decided to keep the CVS server at
hungry.com as long as possible. If for some reason the hungry.com
server fails again for a longer period of time, we can now switch to
Jochen's server quickly.

> Until then, snapshots can be found at
> http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/snapshots/

I will provide snapshots at least until anoncvs is working again.