[sane-devel] microtek2 backend

Thu, 9 Jan 2003 02:00:24 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 01:01:54AM +0100, Karsten Festag wrote:
> I have made some modifications to the microtek2 backend:
>
> [Todo List]
>     - microtek2.c (scsi_read_control_bits): Make sure to pass a size_t*
>       to sanei_scsi_cmd().
>
> -done.

Ok.

> -added german language support (microtek2.de.po)

The translations are now done in one file per language
(sane-backends.de.po in this case). Also the charset is UTF-8 now. I
have merged the files in CVS.

Please check if that works correctly. You'll need XSane 0.90 and
remove the old microtek2.mo files from your system. I guess you can't
access the CVS server, so have a look at
http://www.meier-geinitz.de/sane/snapshots/ .

> -impoved support for Scanmaker X12USL
> -alpha support for Scanmaker 9800XL
> -some bugfixes

Ok, microtek2.h and microtek2.c (microtek2_20030109) are applied to
CVS.

By the way, check microtek2.h, SANE option names are not allowed to
conatin a "_". "The option name must consist of lower-case ASCII
letters (a--z), digits (0-- 9), or the dash character (-) only. The
first character must be a lower-case ASCII character (i.e., not a
digit or a dash)."

> The files are downloadable via
>
> http://karstenfestag.gmxhome.de/software/list.html

microtek2.desc: error 403: Forbidden!