[sane-devel] Re: Sane on Ultra Sparc

T. Ribbrock emgaron@gmx.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:35:04 +0100

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 02:21:48PM +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
[...]
> "???" really means "untested". E.g. I have access to some "exotic"
> platforms, but only remote and they don't have scanners. So I can only
> test compilation but not USB or SCSI.

Ah, thanks for the clarification!

> If we get reports about real tests with scanners, the entries will be
> changed to "yes" or "no".

Should we ever get this to work I'll happily submit a report... For
the time being, the "User-level SCSI support" status for Linux 2.4
Sparc64 should probably be "no"... :-}

And while we're at it - for sane 1.0.7:

Linux 2.4 Sparc32, gcc 2.96, User-level SCSI support: yes, USB: ???,
shared and dynamic library support: yes, X11 clients: ???
Tested with only one Mustek scanner, but on two different
SparcStations...

Cheerio,

Thomas
      Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org    ICQ#: 15839919