[sane-devel] microtek2 backend

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:56:06 +0100

Hi,

I tested the translations of the microtek2 backend with the snapshot from=
=20
09.01.03 and xsane 0.90. It works correctly. Thanks Henning for correctin=
g my=20
mistakes (I somehow didn't realize that the translations are now in one=20
file.)

As for the option names,=20
#define M_NAME_QUALITY_SCAN    "quality_scan"
is corrected to
#define M_NAME_QUALITY_SCAN    "quality-scan"
and
#define M_NAME_FAST_SCAN       "fast_scan"
#define M_NAME_FAST_SCAN       "fast-scan"

I added another bugfix and have the new files on my homepage. I also woul=
d=20
like the new microtek2.conf there to be put to CVS. It has some more opti=
ons=20
enabled by default that seem to work reliable.

Bye
Karsten