[sane-devel] Coolscan2 backend and slide loader

tegbert tegbert@abl.med.utah.edu
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:17:11 -0700 (MST)

I have a Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED with the SF-200(S) Slide Feeder.  The
short version of my question is whether SANE or xsane know how to use the
feeder.

I haven't been able to get it to work, but I see the coolscan2 backend
code has reference to a CS2_OPTION_LOAD and a description of "Load next
slide" for it.  I also found that xsane->preferences->Enhancement has a
selection box labelled "Automatic Document Feeder Modus:" but there are no
modii to select from.

Any thoughts?

Tim Egbert

P.S. I'm using libsane version 1.0.8 on a RedHat 8.0 system.