[sane-devel] Feature freeze for SANE 1.0.10

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf@epkowa.co.jp
15 Jan 2003 10:20:46 +0900

Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de> writes:

> Does it make sense to add a .desc file in the external section? So
> the epson kowa backend would show up on the SANE webpage as external
> backend.

I guess it would.  While we are at it, I guess you could also add
"Image Scan! for Linux" to the frontends page.

> If yes, could you (or someone else) provide a epson-kw.desc (or
> whatever name)?

Could you send me a sample?  I'll see what I can do.
--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            EPSON KOWA Corporation, ECS
Penguin's lib!       -- I hack, therefore I am --               LPIC-2