[sane-devel] Where can I find ppscsi driver?

Hidagus Pa hidagu2@yahoo.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:07:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter,
The kernel version doesn't match, so I was not able to
use your objects in my RedHat system. Then I used the
ppscsi patch provided in Tom's message and it did
compiled successfully. However when I did 'insmod
epst' I got "init_module: no such device" error. And
doing 'scanimage -d hp:/dev/sg0 --mode Color > hpscan'
gives me "scanimage: open of device hp:/dev/sg0
failed: Invalid argument". Have you seen this kind of
error before?
Thanks for your help,

Hida