[sane-devel] New snapshots available: sane 1.0.10-pre2

Yago diazdeus@ono.com
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:20:04 +0100

El Vie 24 Ene 2003 15:44, Henning Meier-Geinitz escribi=F3:

Hi, Henning Meier-Geinitz. This is an spanish language mailing list (do y=
ou=20
see the es extension?...), and I'm sure all the partenaires on list we ar=
e=20
very happy to read your messages. But, I want to know: Can you speak with=
 us=20
in our fantastic language (spanish, of course...), please?. If you can't =
to=20
do that, I suggest that you should migrate to any other mailing list on y=
our=20
also fantastic language (english or german?...). I don't have time to=20
translate your messages. Thanks a lot Henning Meier-Geinitz, and bye bye.=
=2E.