[sane-devel] Problems with Benq S2W 5000E

Oliver Schwartz Oliver.Schwartz@gmx.de
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:26:37 +0100

Hi,

there are some known problems with the 5000E at the moment. First of=20
all, it doesn't like the calibration command. You can switch off the=20
option "Quality calibration" in your frontend, then you'll get a=20
little further. As far as I know the scanned image is distorted=20
nevertheless.

I currently don't have enough information to fix this. If you can=20
spare some time and are able to provide an USB log from a scan under=20
Windows please contact me (I'll send you some more detailed=20
instructions if you're interested).

Regards,

Oliver