[sane-devel] About the trouble about the operativity of kooka

hironori kohno kouno.hironori@pfu.fujitsu.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:14:49 +0900

<20030701083830.GA3290@meier-geinitz.de> $B$N!"(B
   "Re: [sane-devel] About the trouble about the operativity of
kooka" $B$K$*$$$F!"(B
   "Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de>"$B$5$s$O=q$-(B
$B$^$7$?!'(B

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 02:43:55PM +0900, hironori kohno wrote:
> > i am using Kooka in the kde environment.
> > However, although "adf" and "fb" are
> > displayed on the setting screen of source,
> > it is surely reset by setup of "adf".
> >
> > Although I want to also confirm a setup of "fb",
> > what should it carry out?
>
> Does this happen with other fronetnds (xsane, xscanimage) also? If
> yes, it's probably a problem with the fujitsu backend.

i am sorry.
i do not have any scanners other than fujitsu-scanner.

> If no, you'd better contact the kooka authors.
Mail was sent to support of kooka.
However, the reply does not exist.

>Well, maybe they are
> subscribed to sane-devel but at least I don't remember having heard
> from them on this list.

i appreciate your advice.
Probably, it may be the problem of sane-fujitsu.
Thanks.