[sane-devel] fujitsu/kooka ADF trouble (was: About the trouble aboutthe operativity of kooka)

hironori kohno kouno.hironori@pfu.fujitsu.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:10:30 +0900

<20030701110719.GC7500@meier-geinitz.de> $B$N!"(B
   "[sane-devel] fujitsu/kooka ADF trouble (was: About the
trouble aboutthe operativity of kooka)" $B$K$*$$$F!"(B
   "Henning Meier-Geinitz <henning@meier-geinitz.de>"$B$5$s$O=q$-(B
$B$^$7$?!'(B

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 07:14:49PM +0900, hironori kohno wrote:
> > > Does this happen with other fronetnds (xsane, xscanimage) also? If
> > > yes, it's probably a problem with the fujitsu backend.
> >
> > i am sorry.
> > i do not have any scanners other than fujitsu-scanner.
>
> I didn't want you to test different scanners but different frontends.

> E.g. try what happends if you scan with xsane instead of kooka.

xsane and xscanimage operate normally.
It can change into fb.