[sane-devel] Canon D660u uses Merlin chipset (-->plustek?)

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:41:33 +0200

Hi,

according to the info, I'll add the scanner to the device list...
What are the specs for this scanner (resolution, etc...)?
AFAIK this is a CCD device, is that correct?
Are there any volunteers to test this scanner?

Gerhard