[sane-devel] canon lide 20 + mac os x + usb

Jaeger, Gerhard gerhard@gjaeger.de
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:10:26 +0200

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2003 13:57, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:
[SNIPSNAP]
> > With the patch the scanner now does what it is supposed to, i.e. it
> > scanes the area that I specify, but the resulting picture is just
> > garbage. In color mode there is a faint resemblance with the original
> > (though there are reddisch vertical stripes), while in the other modes,
> > there is either black only, or also garbage (vertical stripes).
>
> No idea about those problems. Maybe the plustek maintainer has seen
> that before?

That's why I'm writing about "poor picture quality", but in the meantime, the
quality is not that bad to say "it's garbage". It might be, that there are
endian problems left.

Gerhard