[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 5100C

Didier Casse didierbe@sps.nus.edu.sg
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:37:45 +0800 (SGT)

Hi ,
     I tried to use the linux-ppscsi path to path my kernel so that I can
add my HP Scanjet 5100C to my redhat 9 box but it was a failure.  Can
anybody who installed successfully this type of scanner before using other
methods, share with me how to do that? Please describe as comprehensively
as possible the steps to make xsane detect my parport scanner.

I really need to install this scanner in my office and I do not use
Windows so I'm really stuck. Please provide some help.
--

Didier

PhD student

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc@nus.edu.sg or didierbe@sps.nus.edu.sg
Website: http://ssls.nus.edu.sg