[sane-devel] Does anyone need help writing a backend?

Stuart Hirons stuart@beandog.freeserve.co.uk
22 Jul 2003 22:11:51 +0100

Ah sorry Henning but i haven't got MS Windows. The main reason I moved
to Linux was because I was fed up with dodgy windows installations,
crashes, etc and did not want to give Mr Gates any money in order to
rectify it.

Red hat has been fine ever since I installed it, I just didn't realise
that the 4500 wasn't supported.

Regards,

Stu