[sane-devel] backends 1.0.12 compile-error

Martijn van Oosterhout Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 19:07:20 +1000

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 09:42:19AM +0200, Gerfried Maier wrote:
> Hello sane-devel!
>=20
> Unfortunately my attempts to compile sane-backends 1.0.12 fail on my=20
> machine (1.0.11 worked without any problem). Configure mentions no error.
>=20
> Kernel 2.4.17

W.R.T. the hp5400 backend those are just a bunch of warnings so they're not
important (but should be fixed anyway). Your actual error is:

> saned.c: In function `check_host':
> saned.c:559: structure has no member named `ss_family'
> saned.c:562: warning: unreachable code at beginning of switch statement

I can't quite see what the problem is, my version here doesn't show it. Can
you check the strucutre used to see if it really has it.

Oh yeah, what OS is this?
--=20
> "the West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or
> religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence.
> Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
>   - Samuel P. Huntington

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J

--VbJkn9YxBvnuCH5J--