[sane-devel] Compiling SANE backends on Mac OS X 10.1.5

Frank Zago fzago@austin.rr.com
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 07:09:50 -0500

I'm not an OSX user, but it seems this (sick pice of) code needs to be compiled
with a C++ compiler, or at least a C compiler with non-standard extensions.
You can try
   CC=g++  ./configure
and recompile.

Frank.