[sane-devel] Microtek SlimScan C3, output always a black image

Jose Sanchez joseos@okstate.edu
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:24:50 -0700

Hi Karsten,

Thanks a lot, I downloaded the sources files from suse change the files
you told me, reinstall everything and it worked out.  However, the image
is with some vertical lines I don't know why but it doesn't output that
annoying black image.  Thanks for your time and I really appreciate your
work.

Sincerely,

Jose