[sane-devel] problem with UMAX 2000P printer

stef stef-listes@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:34:24 +0000

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 02:59:38PM +0530, aneesh m raj wrote:
> Hi ,
> Im using a UMAX 2000P parallel port printer and I have downloaded SANE and the patch for UMAX, when I run the umax_pp tool I receive a message "No scanner found Status 134 not expected" .Im using debian linux kernel 2.2.20. Any help is appreciated.
> Regards
> Aneesh

	Hello,

	could you please send the output of 'umax_pp -p -t 255' ? Also, check that the linux
kernel detects your parallel port correctly. Especially, check that EPP mode is detected.

Regards,
	Stef