[sane-devel] "gamma" and "bayer" ? Thanks to everyone!

Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:13:51 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 10:48:11AM -0500, Theodore Kilgore wrote:
> So, again, thanks. I may respond to some of you privately, too, but give
> me time. And probably Henning thinks that enough room and bandwidth have
> been already taken up. I do hope the discussion has benefitted those
> trying to deal with scanners as well as with cameras; otherwise I can only
> admire the altruism of the list maintainers!

Color space/gamma table questions are ontopic on this list. As you
have seen I don't know much of this stuff myself and learned quite a
bit.

And to avoid any misconceptions: I'm neither the list maintainer nor
the inventor of SANE but simply know about how SANE works in general a
little bit :-)