[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3P io errors

jd onymouse@garlic.com
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:24:12 -0700

I found nothing related in the archives:

Using sane front & back ends v1.0.7

Device is Scanjet 3P and ADF, model 2570A, firmware 3430.
Connected to Buslogic BT946C.

sane does not seem to like my scanner. It returns io device errors.
Works fine with epson scanner.

Using RedHat 7.3, latest & lastest updates.