[sane-devel] umax 2200 scsi no go under SuSE-8.2

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:38:32 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 07:54:03AM +0200, fsanta wrote:
> I fully understand that you don't have my scenner combination. I don't think
> anyone else has anymore apart from perhaps the writer of the Xsane frontend.
> I posted to the list on the off chance that others may be able to help me. As
> Sane has matured there seem to be fewer and fewer people subscribed to the
> list.

580 subscribers currently + 133 getting the digest.

> My driver is the aic7xxx and it works fine under SuSE 8.1

There are two aic7xxx drivers. In 2.4.21 they are called aic7xxx and
aic7xxx_old. Maybe SuSE 8.1 used the older driver? Maybe you can load
it instead of the other one?