[sane-devel] Second draft of Scanner HOWTO for TLDP

Howard Shane hshane@austin.rr.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:14:23 -0500

I've visited the libusb site, and the only documentation available seems
to be for developers. If someone can point me to more user-oriented
information I'll be happy to include it. I assume it's out of the beta
phase? Are there distribution manufacturers including it in their stable
branches of binaries?

Thanks,
hs