[sane-devel] What next?

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:35:14 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 07:18:30AM -0500, Roger O Wales wrote:
> Granting that I'm a newbie which course of action gets me there quickest?

If you would quote the part of the mail you are talking about I may
understand what you want to achieve :-) And please write to the
mailing list, not to me personally. I'm adding a cc: to sane-devel
again.

So what do you want to achieve? What doesn't work when you do what I
told you? What did you do until now? What scanner do you use? Which
operating system? Which version of SANE?

With supported scanners and recent Linux distributions your USB
scanner should just work out-of-the-box.