[sane-devel] [plustek] [xsane] Color not consistent or correct

ionmich@indiainfo.com ionmich@indiainfo.com
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:36:41 +0530

Hello Henning,

Bingo!

You said:-

>And check that you really use xscanimage from /usr/local/bin
>not an old version from /usr/bin.

Yes, of course xscanimage installed by RedHat was hiding in
/usr/bin and it was ahead in the PATH. Yes, I deleted all *sane*
files before tarball installation, but I did not know that
xscanimage was in there. Are there any other files hiding that I
should be looking for?

xscanimage did not work properly with the plustek backend
either. I guess that exonerates xsane.

Where should I be checking for news of a solution? Will it be on
this list?

Good diagnosis. Thanks.

Ion

http://www.indiainfo.com
Now with POP3/SMTP access for only US$14.95/yr