[sane-devel] New function: sanei_check_value(), changed sanei_constrain_value()

abel deuring a.deuring@satzbau-gmbh.de
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:05:24 +0100

Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

> Both functions are documented in sanei.h and
> http://sanei.meier-geinitz.de/sanei_8h.html
>
> Comments and fixes (also for the docs) are welcome.
>
> Thanks to Abel for his contributions to this topic!

we should not forget to mention Ulrich Deiters, who wrote a function
similar to the current version of sanei_constrain_value for the Canon
backend a few days ago to allow xscanimage previews, when a high
resolution is selected via a selection list, and to mention Mitsuru
Okaniwa, who insisted that xscanimage previews should be possible with
the Canon backend under these conditions.

Abel