[sane-devel] Sane Epson Backend

Pierre SOUCHAY bad.sheep@free.fr
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:32:25 +0100

Hi,

I've got the same problem, try to specify the device on the command line.
i.e:
 xsane epson:/dev/usb/scanner0 or
 scanimage -d epson:/dev/usb/scanner0

I notice the problem also occurs when using saned daemon, I have to specify on
the command line :
 xsane net:host:epson:/dev/usb/scanner0

I suppose it is due to the USB (it works fine for me with SCSI scanners)

Regards.

Pierre Souchay