[sane-devel] lost with FUJITSU scanner M3096G

Sat, 8 Mar 2003 00:33:04 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 02:50:45PM -0500, Dirk Petersen wrote:
> I would be happy to do some testing but unfortunately
> my coding skills do not go beyond python, C is rather like klingonian
> for me. In the latest sane backend sources (Top of the changelog below)
> I could not find the header file sg.h .

sg.h is a system header file. The discussion was about how to find out
what's really going on. There are two versions of the Linux generic
SCSI driver and the later one maybe gives more information where the
error occurs directly. However, it won't fix your problem.