[sane-devel] Shotcut to detect IRQ

Stephen Liu satimis@icare.com.hk
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 23:12:26 +0800

Hi Henning

Further scrutinize the files under /etc/init.d

Maybe kudzu is the file I am looking for which detects and configures
new and/or changed hardware on a system

# cat /etc/init.d/kudzu

#!/bin/bash
#
# kudzu         This scripts runs the kudzu hardware probe.
#
# chkconfig: 345 05 95
#               changed hardware.

# This is an interactive program, we need the current locale

Have you had any comment.  Or can any folk on the list shed me some light?

TIA

B.Regards
Stephen