[sane-devel] UMAX scanner problems

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 08:22:25 +0100

Hi Richard,

as Henning already suggested, please use the latest version. There
your problems are solved:
- lamp switching is fixed
- UMAX 3400 works correctly

1.0.8 has only a bad 3400 support based on lot of assuptions...
Another thing:
The buttons of these devices are in general not supported. On windoze
machines the button-states are normally polled by the driver and accordin=
to the states, the software decides what to do - and currently we have no=
=20
button support here - although often wished ;-)

Cheers
  Gerhard