[sane-devel] Blue cast in every scan with the HP ScanJet 6300C

Ramin Sahamie sahamie@informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:52:08 +0100 (MET)

Dear All,

I'm using a HP ScanJet 6300C which has a SCSI-interface as well as a
USB-interface, but every scan gets a little bit blue regardless whether
using the SCSI-interface or the USB-interface.

I deleted the .sane-directory, because there might have been some wrong
settings, but that didn't help. When I enlarge the brightness, then the
image is not so blue.

Is there an "easy" way to fix this problems or do I have to set up my own
gamma-table?

Can someone help me?

Thanx,

Ramin Sahamie

 Ramin Sahamie                          Institute of computer sciences
                                        University of Cologne
 sahamie@informatik.uni-koeln.de        Pohligstr. 1
 ++49 221 470 5305                      D - 50969 Koeln