[sane-devel] IPv6 patch for saned and net backend

Julien BLACHE jb@jblache.org
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 00:09:25 +0100

Julien BLACHE <jb@jblache.org> wrote:

Hi,

> I updated the patch, new version at
> <http://people.debian.org/~jblache/sane-IPv6-20030322.patch> (50 KB)

<http://people.debian.org/~jblache/sane-IPv6-20030323.patch> (48 KB)

Patch updated again, nothing critical.

> Fixes :
>  - IN6_* macros : the macros used on Linux are now defined as
>    SANE_IN6_*, and used in the code

 => SANE_IN6_ARE_ADDR_EQUAL is gone, no longer used.

>  - obvious, non-critical bug in check_host, where the wrong sockaddr
>    was used, resulting in a useless, misleading output

 => this one wasn't in check_host() but in process-request()
 => this part of the code has been simplified the same way I
    simplified check_host(), comparing IP addresses as strings (thus
    SANE_IN6_ARE_ADDR_EQUAL isn't needed anymore)

> [use interdiff (from patchutils) between the two patches for a summary]

Still applies :)

JB, good night.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>