[sane-devel] Mustek 1200UB problem

Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:23:02 +0100

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 06:21:42PM -0600, jhaynes@alumni.uark.edu wrote:
> > Something is wrong here, the mustek_usb backend doesn't support
> > halftone mode at all. And as far as I remember, the original Mustek
> > backend didn't either. Do you mean lineart (black/white) mode?
>
> What I mean here is that I am trying to scan a halftone picture in a
> magazine.
>
> My command line is scanimage --mode gray --resolution 600 -y 278 > foo

Ok. I tried that with an image in a catalogue and it looks quite ok.

I don't think I have changed anything in the way the image data is
processed in the backend in comparison to the original Mustek backend.
However, it's a long time ago so I may be wrong.

Can you show us a small example image please?